Maggie Grace is an actress probably best known for portraying Shannon Rutherford on ABC’s Lost. You may also know her from her portrayal of Faith on Showtime’s Californication, as well as her roles in the Taken trilogy. Currently, she stars alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger in Aftermath, which is currently playing in theaters nationwide. Grace was nice enough to participate in our 20 questions questionnaire series.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
Mmm. Make mine an Old Fashioned.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
Cabinporn is always good for a mini daydream.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR or in your streaming queue?
The Crown, The OA, Stranger Things!
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Homemade pumpkin sage ravioli, dark chocolate, strawberries… and my mom’s pumpkin muffins.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Etsy, New York Times andAtlantic Magazine.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
Lately, Nina Simone’s “My Baby Just Cares For Me.”
7. If you could go back and give your 18-year-old self one piece of advice what would it be?
Ooooh, that would probably be Hanlon’s Philosophical Razor: “Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by neglect and misunderstanding.” Another way of saying it — everyone’s worried about their own insecurities; take nothing personally!
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
Honestly? Vintage linen napkins. I’m rockin’ granny style, early.
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
This sounds like I made it up, but Damien Rice played for friends once in the middle of a rainstorm in an old castle, the electricity had gone out. It was one of those moments that slows down and seems to hold everything inside of it.