Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link dump. It’s freakin’ out after a trip to the dentist.
- So, how’d those two beers during the Super Bowl go for the troops? Speaking from personal experience, two beers in the middle of a deployment is an annoying tease. But at least one Army captain disagrees with me. [Shutdown Corner]
- Texas high school student born without arms, joins swim team. [Guanabee]
- The ugliest hockey sweaters of all time. Yikes. [FanIQ]
- Steroid news that I don’t want to cover in an actual post: turns out, Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds did steroids. Proof that we don’t need proof to prove things we know. Do away with the whole legal process entirely, I say. [Sports by Brooks]
- Catrinel Manghia is Romanian, all wet. [on 205th]
- According to Lil’ Jon’s bling, crunk is still alive. And when has bling ever lied? [The Smoking Section]
- The 8th anniversary of the XFL. Oh, Rod Smart… HE thought it over, and now, in retrospect, HE LOVE YOU. [Deadspin]
Questions? Comments? Tips? Nude pictures? Hit us up at email@example.com.