Saint Andrew’s Net is WithLeather’s daily link dump. It’s sick of hearing about how much money your dad has.
- John Madden might have retired just to screw over Frank Caliendo.
- The city of Philadelphia had a pretty good sports day yesterday. You know, aside from Donovan McNabb tripping over a basset hound and tearing all the ligaments in his throwing wrist
- It finally happened–Peter King is on Twitter. Let the coffeenerdness wash over you
- Here’s your update for the Stanley Cup Playoffs. I knew DC and Columbus were getting their cans handed to them, but what about everyone else?
- Keanu Reeves won some celebrity car race. There is no clutch…
- Remember when Jordan dropped 63 on the Celtics in the playoffs? When was that?
- Kaley Cuoco from The Big Bang Theory is a dog person. I’m more of a fan of big bangs, myself. I’d elaborate on that, but after all, this is only a bullet point
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather@gmail.com. Or just have your housekeeper do it for you.