Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily stack of clicks. It plans on living out its days as a former skin-care model on its sister’s couch.
- Before the rest of you reading this site abandon ship for me agreeing with Glenn Beck, just read his take on the NFL’s quandry with head injuries.
- Who are the college football programs to watch over the next ten years. Could some of them actually be in, oh I don’t know…BCS conferences? That wasn’t a joke so much as poorly executed sarcasm. Bleacher Report.
- I’m not convinced that this list of poorly-named Transformers wasn’t totally made up, although “Hot Rod” sounds familiar. I guess.
- This is the ukulele documentary for which you’ve been pining for some time.
- Tennessee men’s basketball coach Bruce Pearl can pretty much stretch out anywhere she wants. Even on a trio of coeds in a golf cart. That’s how they roll in Knoxville.
- It’s Naomi Watts, breaking into your house and drinking all your coffee. But just relax. As long as she doesn’t see all the mold on your shower curtain, you’re golden.
Send tips, submissions, and all that other foolishness to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. And then give yourself a high-five. Who cares if it looks gay?