Saint Andrew's Net is With Leather's daily link dump. Only I prefer the term "link diarrhea."
- Clay Travis of Sportsline introduces the murderer's row of brilliant bloggers that has thrown down the gauntlet to crush members of the mainstream media in a quiz bowl. My prediction: it will never happen, because the MSM chumps know damn well they'd look like fools. You think anyone at ESPN knows where Winston Churchill gave his "Iron Curtain" speech? Westminster College in Fulton, Missouri. There's a whole lot more where that came from, bitches.
- Steady Burn takes Guardian blogger Steven Wells to task for thinking "most" Americans don't know the difference between croquet and cricket. (Wells's "evidence"? Two women he encountered.) C'mon, that's easy. Croquet is that fruity game you play in your back yard when you're 8, and cricket is that fruity game no one plays.
- on 205th (NSFW) has photos of Mike Tyson crush Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace doing some topless sunbathing with a friend. Eh, to be honest, I'd rather see Marisa Miller in lingerie than that chick naked.
- Kissing Suzy Kolber spoofs Chris Berman's famed off-camera blow-up when Big Daddy Drew Magary visits the Blog Show set, while…
- Mr. Irrelevant has video of Drew's Blog Show appearance. Probably. Keep refreshing the page if you don't see it.
Send your tips and submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com. And personalize it, you fucking heathens.