Saint Andrew’s Net is With Leather’s daily link lineup. It took Matt Hasselbeck in the first round last year and everybody else in the league felt ashamed.
- NBA players are banding together to sue Topps. I don’t know why, but that just makes me totally giddy.
- What the hell is Dave Matthews doing near college football?
- Why is it that drafting wide receivers in fantasy football reminds me of buying furniture at a garage sale?
- This submission had me at “bible comics.” Jesus loves fantasy sports, but he always drafts players that are injured.
- Too early for fantasy basketball? Maybe not.
- It’s a gallery of 101 readheads, which should keep you busy through December 12.
Send tips and submissions to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com