With Leather’s daily link heap appears every morning. It’s called Saint Andrew’s Net, named after the Catholic god of longshore fishermen.
- The Tony Romo video that I didn’t find all that funny. I’m posting it anyway because your tastes may not be as unforgiving as mine
- The official wrap-up from the Carbon Poker blogger tournament. At least we’re done with the unicorns. For now.
- If you thought this dunk from Pepperdine’s Keion Bell was unimpressive, wait until you see his NBA career.
- Tom Watson’s 65 yesterday was good enoughto run in second place after Round One. So who are the rest of the guys playing in the British Open, anyway?
- Jessica White (right) is the woman dating Terrell Owens right now. She’s good looking, but she’s no Joanna Krupa
- If you want Toronto’s Roy Halladay to pitch for your team, he won’t be coming cheap.
Send tips to WithLeather-Tips@Uproxx.com. Thanks to everyone that sent in tips this week.