Oh, hello there. Perusing the Internet on a Saturday, are you? Well, you must be just made of free time. Someone else doing your errands for you, your highness? Then you’ve got all day to check these links out.
- Animals pick Super Bowl winners. Well, the meerkats picked Arizona, but what does Erudite Ferret say? [First Cuts]
- Chris Mottram rounds up his week in Tampa… and then leaves before the game. Ha ha, sucker. [The Sporting Blog]
- The babes of the Super Bowl. Hmm. Needs more… nope, actually it has enough boobs. [Gunaxin]
- Cardinals and Steelers fans can order “Super Bowl XLIII Champions” t-shirts. I’ll put this out there: I will pay top-dollar for a Seahawks Super Bowl XL champs t-shirt. Medium, though — not XL. Does that make sense? [Busted Coverage]
- Well, well, well… look who’s fallen for the siren song of football. [FreeDarko]
- A fight on Radio Row! Sadly, no sports talk DJs were killed. Will that medium hurry up and die already? [Sports Radio Interviews]
Now go outside and get some fresh air already! You look terrible.