Ben Bailey is an Emmy-award winning TV game show host (Cash Cab), comedian, and cab driver. He is also the host of a podcast called Tall But True and is currently touring the country doing stand-up. Additionally, Cash Cab has returned to The Discovery Channel, airing on Fridays at 7pm EST through the end of September. Ben was nice enough to take some time recently to participate in our 20 questions questionnaire series.
1. You walk into a bar. What do you order from the bartender?
A Stella and possibly a McCallan 12, neat.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter and/or Instagram?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR or in your streaming queue?
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Filet Mignon, medium, grilled asparagus, and mashed potatoes.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Amazon, Musician’s Friend, Marine Depot.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
“Let It Go” by Ben Bailey & The Triple B Band
7. If you could go back and give your 18-year-old self one piece of advice what would it be?
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
“Apartments for rent West Hollywood, CA”
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
Ken Follett — The Pillars of the Earth.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
A man once gave me his bulkhead seat on a transatlantic flight.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Work out, eat good food, golf, swim, play music, nap, eat again, nap again.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
Honestly — none really… more of an individual sports fan. I love swimming and golf and track and field (weird, I know).
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
The sea bass at Rock Sugar in LA.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage were coming to your house for dinner?
Mighty Good Cereal Flakes
Previously: Ian Somerhalder