Listen on the player above, or download this week’s episode as an mp3 here (right-click, “save as.”)
For those of you who’ve been asking me when we’d have a mobile app for the Frotcast, well, we still don’t, but the Frotcast is now available on Stitcher, which means you can stream it to your iPhone or Android device without having to wait for the whole file download. I tried it this morning, it works great. Download the Stitcher app from the App store or from Stitcher.com.
This week on the Frotcast, we ALL saw Cabin in the Woods (this might be the first time we all saw the same movie since the Jonah Hex episode), we discover a new isolated vocal track, play MANswers roulette, bring on Burnsy for HOTT GOSS, discuss Frame Rape-gate, and read your listener emails, which all seemed to involve poop or ball shaving this week.
Check out Adam’s Episode notes below and your listener email of the week.
Episode notes, by Adam:
- 00:02:10 – Vince reads an email from a litigious junior high schooler, a listener is concerned about Vince’s drinking habits, and a couple of listeners share stories about dogs, pooping, condoms, and farting. An isolated track from System of a Down is added to the Frotcast collection. The guys talk about Game of Thrones, Fart Knox, and Vince’s dog making a power move.
- 00:19:04 – Burnsy is back with another edition of Hott Goss featuring juicy tidbits about Kirstie Alley at a sex party, Wilmer Valderrama’s new game show, a celebrity couple, Time Magazine and People’s latest issues, and Kanye West.
- 00:35:41 – The guys review Cabin in the Woods, which, for the most part, they all seemed to enjoy. There are issues among the group about the use of horror movie tropes. The talk turns to Hellraiser.
- 00:47:03 – Time for Manswers Roulette. The group has a lot of fun with Vince’s Google search history.
- 00:53:11 – Vince plays the trailer for Jason Statham’s new film Safe, Lights Camera Jackson reviews Chimpanzee, and the guys check in on Sexman. There is some 3D talk with the recent reviews of The Hobbit footage shown this week at CinemaCon. In non-film news, Starbuck’s has gotten rid of the bugs used in their drinks, and Hasbro hassles a blogger.
- 01:17:51 – The show ends with some more listener emails concerning wiping techniques, and another nairing story.
Drunk On! – Adam
Your Listener Email of the Week:
I met Bret over the weekend. He was at a bar, wearing a fedora and trying to pick up sluts by drawing squirrels at his stupid little drawing station he set up. Needless to say he had sex with my girlfriend.
She texted me this photo afterwards.
I hate her now