Man Threatens To Blow Up Best Buy For Running Out Of ‘Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3’

11.09.11 6 years ago

Since it’s a good possibility that Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, which went on sale on Tuesday at midnight, will become the best selling video game of all-time, it probably shouldn’t come as any surprise that it’d be out of stock in some places for the first week or so of its release. I mean, the trailer features Sam Worthington, Jonah Hill and Dwight Howard for Christ’s sake — OF COURSE IT’S GONNA BE HUGE! Still, that will not prevent hotter heads from prevailing, like that of 31-year-old Colorado man Lomorin Sar, who absolutely lost his mind in Best Buy when the store depleted its MW3 stock.

Witnesses told police Sar became angry and irate with the customer service desk shortly after midnight on Tuesday after they told him the video game he allegedly pre-ordered earlier in the day was no longer in stock.

Witnesses say Sar threatened store workers, asking when they were leaving and allegedly saying he would shoot them in the parking lot. Sar allegedly also told employees he would blow up the store.

The hype is real, people, and hardcore gamers must have their needs satisfied NOW! Over the weekend in France, masked men used tear gas to rob a delivery truck carrying 6,000 copies of the game worth more than $500,000. DO NOT GET BETWEEN GAMERS AND THEIR BELOVED GAMES, SON!

Sar’s attorney’s should blame this badass trailer for getting him too fired up. Sh*t looks fun as hell.

Around The Web