UPDATE: The contest is over. The winners are
Bobby21 and Very Beast of Dio. If they don’t answer our email by 11:59 PM EST Thursday, June 16th, 2011 we’ve already drawn a few extra random numbers and we’ll contact the next runner up. UPDATE #2: New winner: MPR, please check your email.
Who wants free stuff? Mimoco, Warner Bros, and DC Entertainment have teamed up to release Green Lantern themed collectible USB flash drives. They’ve got Hal Jordan (Ryan Reynolds), Tomar-Re (Geoffrey Rush), Kilowog (Michael Clarke Duncan), and Sinestro (Mark Strong). And just look at the washboard abs on these badboys.
These range in price from $22.95 for the 2GB drives to $59.95 for the 16GB drives and come preloaded with MimoDesk™ character-specific content including wallpapers, avatars, screensavers, and other digital extras. They’re available at Mimoco and in select stores (they’re selected via cage fight).
Two of our readers will be chosen as winners. Each will receive one Green Lantern MIMOBOT from Mimoco. It’ll probably be the popular 2GB Hal Jordon, but we can’t guarantee that. Green Lantern MIMOBOT is a lone wolf, baby. He plays by his own rules.
Here’s how to enter and the rules:
- Post a comment below. It doesn’t have to be anything profound (you could just say which MIMOBOT looks the coolest, for example), but put a valid email address in the email field so we can contact you if you win. Do not put any private information in any other fields besides the email field; those fields will display publicly.
- One entry per email. One entry per computer. Attempting to enter more than once disqualifies you.
- U.S. residents only (Sorry, Luxembourg).
- You have until 1:00 PM EST Wednesday, June 15th, 2011 to enter. A winner will be picked
by the Power Ringwith a random number generator (my cat’s name is “random number generator”) and we’ll email you shortly afterward. The subject line of the email will be “Green Lantern Contest Winner“.
- The winner has until 11:59 PM EST Thursday, June 16th, 2011 to reply to the email. If we don’t get a response by then, we’ll pick a new winner. We’ll also call your mom and tell her we think you had an accident and she’ll be, like, totally worried, dude.
- Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
- ARV: $23.00 and up
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.