Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Nic Cage. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: We've featured Rachel Bloom here before when she was singing "F--k Me, Ray Bradbury" as well as "I Steal Pets". Now she's back with a performance of Rent's "Seasons of Love" sung in Klingon at 1:30 AM at Renovation, the 69th World Science Fiction Convention. This almost makes Rent seem less like forshak. [via The Mary Sue]
- SECOND VIDEO: "What If Pixar Made The Expendables 2?" asks IGN. We might end up with Toy Story Expendables. Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice coming from Buzz Lightyear seems strangely fitting. [via Geekosystem]
- THIRD VIDEO: Last week we had the Game of Thrones theme sung by a cat. This week gifts us with the dog version. In the Game of Bones, you sniff butts or you die. [via Neatorama]
- FOURTH AND FIFTH VIDEOS: This is how Super Mario Bros. and Pac-Man should be played (minus the Chuck Norris). [via Buzzfeed]
- Banner picture: "Anything Happens In That Five Minutes And I'm Yours" by Dan Hipp.
- Inset picture via Pleated-Jeans.