Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Daenerys Targaryen. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: Did you know Man Of Steel and My Two Dads are basically the same story? It's true! [Thanks to Andrew for sending this in.]
- SECOND VIDEO: The makers of COPS: Skyrim are back with a machinima of what commercial breaks in Skyrim would look like. We gotta check out that water park. [Thanks to Bryan for sending this in.]
- THIRD VIDEO: The first trailer to The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug gets a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic makeover. Fellowship is magic. [via The Mary Sue]
- FOURTH VIDEO: Kittens having a cat fight + Street Fighter = why we have internet. [via Well That's Adorable]
- Banner picture: Jeremy Hyler of Filmlifeco sent us this photoshop of John C. Reilly's Steve Brule as Bizarro Superman.
- Inset picture via Brain Confetti.