Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Jennifer Lawrence. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: SlowSnoozeDay re-casts our favorite gun safety expert and Kenny Loggins enthusiast as James Bond. Sterling Archer and the rest of the Archer cast provide apt dialogue for the Skyfall trailer. [via GAS]
- SECOND VIDEO: IT Media remade the opening credits of Attack on Titan with cats. Lots and lots of greenscreened cats. Okay, Internet. We're done here. [via Kotaku]
- THIRD VIDEO: Jimmy Kimmel premiered a trailer for Thor Actually, recutting Thor: The Dark World as a typical romantic comedy. He's a demigod from another realm. She's a brassy scientist. Can they bridge worlds to make it work? *record scratch* Oh look out! He's got a wacky ice giant for a brother! *sproing* Will these crazy kids ever work it out? *vomits forever* [via THR]
- FOURTH VIDEO: Earlier today we heard about the should-be-real Nintendo game Duck Hunt: Shootable Dog. That reminded me of this video by Virality Farm, who went to great lengths to ensure that damn dog from Duck Hunt finally gets what he deserves. [via SayOMG]
- Inset picture: mashup of Attack on Titan and Monty Python and the Holy Grail made by Ketchup Not Catsup.