Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- Super Mario Bros. goes modern with better special effects and hauntingly real sounds, realistic level endings. [via GeeksAreSexy]
- Scenes from Inception were sweded with LEGO by seven visual effects and concept design students animating for 120 to 160 hours each. [via Gorillamask]
- Peter Javidpour recut Mrs. Doubtfire as a horror movie. [via LaughingSquid]
- So this exists: “Stuntin’ Like Mufasa”, a mashup of Lil’ Wayne and The Lion King. This is one of eleven Disney hip hop mashups at Buzzfeed.
- Banner picture via Hip Hop Humor.
- Inset picture: The Kessel Run poster by Old Red Jalopy. [via Neatorama]