Rob Schneider And Jennifer Love Hewitt Are Officially The ‘Worst’ Actor And Actress In Hollywood

04.12.16 2 years ago 16 Comments
rob-schneider-jennifer-love-hewitt-worst-actors-in-hollywood

Buena Vista Pictures

It’s a question we’ve all asked ourselves while watching Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo on Comedy Central at 3 a.m., for some reason: Is there anyone worse than Rob Schneider? Well, according to the hard data: There is not! The numbers have been crunched, and using a formula that involves semi-reliable Metacritic scores, box office numbers, and number of films, Vox has come to the conclusion that Schneider is officially the “worst-reviewed actor in Hollywood.”

Of his 16 films that Vox considered eligible, not a single one “secured a Metacritic score higher than 54.” In fact, 69% (Schneider would like that one) were deemed negative, while the remaining 31% are considered “mixed.” In second place: Adam Sandler, with 54% negative, 38% mixed, and 8% positive. Most of that positivity comes from Punch Drunk Love, which Schneider, of The Animal, The Hot Chick, and The Benchwarmers “fame,” probably considers to be too artsy-fartsy for his taste. In related news, look out for Rob Schneider’s next movie, Artsy Fartsy. Co-starring Kevin James, who finished fourth.

Surprisingly, there’s an actress who’s in nearly as many stink bombs as Schneider. It’s not Katherine Heigl, or Megan Fox, or even Lindsay Lohan, who at least has Mean Girls on her side. It’s the star of another classic teen comedy: Jennifer Love Hewitt (70% negative — her average score is 32, however, compared to Schneider’s even-worse 30). Her best Metacritic score is 52, a tie between Can’t Hardly Wait and I Know What You Did Last Summer. If JLH is the female Rob Schneider, can she star in The Hot Dude?

For the full rankings, head to Vox.

(Via Vox)

Around The Web