The first time I saw the trailer for Jack And Jill -- a movie in which Adam Sandler plays a Los Angeles man AND his obnoxious sister from the Bronx, co-starring Al Pacino, Katie Holmes, Dana Carvey, Regis Philbin and Shaquille O'Neal -- I thought it was a joke.
- Oh, Just That Time Megan Mullally And John Goodman Starred Together In A 1980s McDonalds Breakfast Commercial
- Listen To The Foo Fighters’ ‘Feast Or Famine’ And Feel The Punk Vibe
- All The Teen Girls Are Going Crazy Over Danny DeVito (And One Direction)
- How Long Until We Get An ‘Insidious 3′ Trailer With Those Silly Fan Reactions?
- A Look Back At Hollywood’s Spectacular History Of Failed Celebrity Talk Show Hosts