This weekend was a busy one for me -- attending Wrestlemania XXVIII, meeting Dave "Masked Man" Shoemaker from Grantland, trying to figure out what the sh*t a "Sun Pass" is -- but one of the biggest highlights was attending Sunday's exhibition game between the New York Yankees and the new look Miami Marlins in brand-spanking-new Marlins Park in Miami.
- Feast Your Eyes On Justin Bieber’s Adorable Attempt At Growing Facial Hair
- Childish Gambino Called Himself ‘The Best Rapper’ Alive And Dissed Drake
- Seth Rogen Drank Beer Out Of The Stanley Cup Like A Good Canadian, Eh?
- Where Has Afroman Been Since ‘Because I Got High’? A Serious Investigation.
- The Gang From ‘It’s Always Sunny’ Hopes To Solve All Of Your Problems With A New Self-Help Book