In his "one video of the year," Will Ferrell announced Funny or Die's "upcoming slate" of fall videos that probably don't exist but look fantastic.
- A Local News Station Aired Spider-Man Getting Punched Instead Of Ray Rice’s Apology
- Watch As Julia Roberts Confronts The Internet Dog Who Hates Her
- The Trailer For ‘The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water’ Looks Splendid
- Here’s What A Porno Looks Like Without All The Distracting Porn
- Shaquille O’Neal Is Being Sued By Jahmel Binion For Making Fun Of Him On Instagram