No matter how many home runs Josh Hamilton hits or how many <a href="http://www.sportressofblogitude.com/2012/05/09/austrian-newspaper-headline-about-josh-hamilton-refers-to-him-as-ex-junkie-pic/" target="_blank">Austrian newspapers refer to him as an ex-junkie</a> for doing so, the story of the 2012 baseball season thus far has and will continue to be the struggles of Albert Pujols.
- Feast Your Eyes On Justin Bieber’s Adorable Attempt At Growing Facial Hair
- Childish Gambino Called Himself ‘The Best Rapper’ Alive And Dissed Drake
- Seth Rogen Drank Beer Out Of The Stanley Cup Like A Good Canadian, Eh?
- Where Has Afroman Been Since ‘Because I Got High’? A Serious Investigation.
- The Gang From ‘It’s Always Sunny’ Hopes To Solve All Of Your Problems With A New Self-Help Book