So last night the Daily Show got around to poking fun at Wednesday night's Republican debate, and while there was a lot to make fun of about the candidates themselves and the things they said, there was some utter ridiculousness in regards to the way MSNBC presented the whole thing that needed to be mocked and ridiculed -- and it was last night, thankfully.
- The 8 Most Terrifying Illustrations From ‘Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark’
- Lily Rabe Will Be Reprising Her ‘Sister Mary Eunice’ Character On ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’
- This 14-Year Old Robber Picked The Wrong Beer Delivery Guy To Screw With
- Male Fox News Hosts Try; Fail To Wrap Their Heads Around The Catcalling Experiment: ‘Damn, Baby, You’re A Piece Of Woman’
- These Awesome Middle Schoolers Filmed A Shot-For-Shot ‘Ghostbusters’ Trailer Remake