<a href="http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2010/12/jagged-edge-my-baby"> The music world needs more (dope) groups. None of that gimmicky, "hey-let's-do-an-album-together-that-we-probably-won't-ever-release" nonsense either (speaking of, anyone heard from Watch The Throne?). I'm talking about the group of individuals who knew each other when all they had was $100 and a demo tape to their names. Take <a href="http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/tag/jagged-edge">Jagged Edge</a> for instance.
- Uh Oh, That Hawaiian Road Rage Lady Is In Trouble, Now
- Jack White Went After The Foo Fighters In A ‘Kanye West-Esque Rant’
- Welp, Miley Cyrus Has Gone And Pissed Off The Entire Country Of Mexico Now
- Watch 8th Grade Metal Band Unlocking The Truth Make Their Late-Night TV Debut
- Laser Cat Yearbook Kid Compromises, But It’s For A Good Cause