Baseball season is officially upon us, and that means only one thing -- the return of <a href="http://withleather.uproxx.com/tag/the-dugout" target="_blank">The Dugout</a>, the Internet's longest running and most critically acclaimed webcomic about baseball players with pun screen names pretending to curse at each other over AIM.
- Someone Stole A Huge Truck Full Of Miller High Life From An Orlando Truck Stop
- How Eight Seconds Of Taylor Swift’s Static Became The #1 Song In Canada
- Renée Zellweger Addressed The Internet’s Reaction To Her New Look
- Tina Fey’s Tribute To Jan Hooks Included A ‘Rob F*cking Schneider’ Burn
- The ‘Let’s F*cking Frisbee’ Craigslist Guy Is 100% Real And Did Not Disappoint