On one hand, if the NFL didn’t have its rule that a player must be three years removed from high school to be eligible to play professional football, South Carolina Gamecocks sophomore defensive end Jadeveon Clowney would be the No.
- Yahoo!’s Fantasy Football Expert Brad Evans Talks Studs, Sleepers And Why Lamar Miller Breaks Our Hearts
- Justin Bieber Filmed Himself Finally Shaving That Dirt Off Of His Upper Lip
- The Female Answer To The Hot/Crazy Matrix Guide To Women Is Here, And It’s Hilarious
- Here’s Hugh Jackman Deadlifting 400 Pounds While Looking Like A Pirate
- Nearly 400 People Participated In ‘Pay It Forward’ At A Florida Starbucks, Restoring Some Of Our Faith In Humanity