Toronto mayor Rob Ford is attempting to top <a href="http://withleather.uproxx.com/2012/11/torontos-mayor-is-pretty-awesome-at-football" target="_blank">his Chris Farley-esque performance on the football field</a> with the kind of athletic follow-up you might think was a Brandon Stroud joke on a comedy sports blog: he's going to arm wrestle WWE Hall of Fame/TNA Impact Wrestling something-or-other Hulk Hogan.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son