Since I first saw Pharell’s ginormous mountie hat when
he spoke with Ryan Seacrest on the red carpet my lady friend yelled, “Come look at Pharell’s hat!” I knew I was destined to share all the pictures I could find on Getty as soon as they were uploaded. So here they are. Enjoy the Grammys and our live thread. But most importantly, Pharell’s hat.
Full 2014 Grammys Coverage:
– Trent Reznor Is Pissed That His Grammys Performance Was Cut Short
– Here’s Everything The Internet Thinks Pharrell’s Grammys Hat Looks Like
– Madonna Was Clearly Paying Tribute To ‘Motherboy’ From ‘Arrested Development’ At The Grammys, You Guys
– Nine Inch Nails, Queens Of The Stone Age, Dave Grohl Closed The Grammys With A Leathery Bang
– Taylor Swift Thought She Won Album Of The Year. She Didn’t.
– Metallica’s Grammys Performance Of ‘One’ Could Have Used More Jethro Tull
– Daft Punk’s Grammys Performance With Stevie Wonder And Pharrell Was Worth The Wait
– Here’s The Taylor Swift Dancing To Kendrick Lamar GIF Everyone Needs
– And The Best Performance Of The 2014 Grammys Goes To…Kendrick Lamar
– Katy Perry Introduced The Grammys To Witch Broom Stripper Poles
– Beyoncé Cheated On Jay Z With A Chair During Her Grammys Performance
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.