Nat Faxon is an actor and writer who stars alongside Judy Greer in the new FX comedy series, Married, which premieres tonight at 10pm EST. Along with Alexander Payne and UPROXX pal Jim Rash, he won an Oscar for co-writing The Descendants and has also appeared in films like Slackers and Beerfest, as well as TV shows such as Ben and Kate, Reno 911, The Cleveland Show, Mad Men, Happy Endings, and Grosse Pointe.
Nat was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do your order from the bartender?
A cleansing Scotch. Preferably Lagavulin. Pure smokiness.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
The people who are bat shit crazy.
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
Probably a Red Sox game that I never watched from a few weeks ago that I extended for 3 extra hours that is now preventing anything else from being taped.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Bacon. Followed by some more Bacon.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Surfline so I can check the waves and Boston.com so I can check on my beloved sports teams.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your iPod?
I just checked my iTunes. “Soul Shakedown Party” by Bob Marley. Would not have guessed that, but it does put me in a good mood.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
The bad guy in Karate Kid, I guess? Or maybe people that are constantly “cleansing.”
8. What’s your favorite meme?
I had to look up what that was. I’m still not sure I know what it is.
9. Dogs or cats?
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Grateful Dead at the old Boston Garden.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
The new Judy Greer book (You owe me huge, Greer).
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
I can’t remember but I bet it was awesome
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Surf, eat fish tacos, drink cold beer, and nap.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
16. What’s your favorite sports team or teams?
Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
That super expensive place where someone else was paying.
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
I guess something Italian. I don’t why. Probably because of Moonstruck?
PREVIOUSLY: Aya Cash of You’re the Worst.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.