Wayne Knight is an actor best known for his portrayal of Newman on Seinfeld. He’s also known for portraying Don Orville on 3rd Rock from the Sun and for his notable roles in films like Space Jam and Jurassic Park. Currently, he stars in TV Land’s The Exes, which airs tonight at 10:30pm EST.
Wayne Knight was nice enough to take a few minutes out of his busy schedule recently to answer a few questions from us.
1. You walk into a bar. What do your order from the bartender?
Glenmorangie N’Ectar D’Or Scotch neat. Water back.
2. Who’s your favorite person to follow on Twitter?
3. What’s currently waiting for you on your DVR/TiVO?
Homeland. The Daily Show. Colbert. And a little Deadliest Catch.
4. It’s your last meal — what are you going out with?
Fried Chicken. It’s the only way I’d be able to eat it without guilt.
5. What websites do you visit on a regular basis?
Daily Beast. Truthdig.com. WatchTVNow.co.uk. CNN. TheWrap.
6. What’s the most frequently played song on your mobile device?
“Banana Split for My Baby” by Louis Prima.
7. The first face that comes to mind when you think “punchable”?
8. What’s the last thing you Googled?
“Give us Barabbus!”
9. Dogs or cats?
Dogs until recently. Dog went nuts, cat got nice.
10. Best concert of your life was…?
Cream’s final reunion at Madison Square Garden in 2005.
11. What book are you most likely to give as a gift?
I’ve stopped giving books as gifts. It’s impossible to guess someone else’s taste.
12. What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
Clare de Chenu said “yes” to my proposal of marriage.
13. South Park or Family Guy?
14. You have an entire day to do whatever you want. What would you do?
Trust me. This ain’t it.
15. What movie can you not resist watching if it’s on?
It’s a Wonderful Life.
16. The sports team or teams you’re most passionate about?
My dad took me to see Mickey Mantle play and I got to throw out a pitch from the mound of Yankee stadium. If that didn’t make me a Yankees fan, nothing would.
17. Where did you eat the best meal of your life?
Les Tablettes de Jean-Louis Nomicos, Paris, France
18. The last movie you saw in a theater?
19. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Yvonne Craig as Batgirl.
20. What would you cook if Nic Cage was coming to your house for dinner?
Well, according to his dietary demands, I’d cook him some meat from animals who’ve mated politely; perhaps lamb chops-one in a tuxedo and the other in a wedding gown.
PREVIOUSLY: Josh McDermitt