Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Momoka Nishina. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- If you liked Brad Hansen’s WALL-ETHEUS trailer, check out his earlier The Dark Knight Rises / The Lion King mashup The Lion King Rises. |via TheDailyWhat|
- Do you remember the Literal Video Version of Bonnie Tyler’s “Total Eclipse of the Heart“? Zeborah said, “My meta, let me show you it.” Then she took the audio from the literal video redub and set it to corresponding clips from Doctor Who. Did I just get Incepted? I don’t remember falling asleep on a plane. |via Underwire|
- When Joel Walden saw Ridley Scott’s Prometheus trailer he knew he had to recut the Alien trailer in the same style. Has it really been 33 years? That movie still holds up. |via Nerdcore|
- Battlestar Galactica (2004–2009) as a spoiler-filled, fan-rage-heavy 16-bit RPG game. |via CollegeHumor|
- Banner picture via EpicPonyz.
- Inset picture via Buzzfeed.