Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of
In the offing for today:
- Action! Suspense! Polite conversation! It’s The Avengers as a silent movie. [via WIRED]
- And here’s a re-cut of The Avengers‘ trailer made with 1960s Marvel animation [via Gorillamask]
- Well, here’s the silliest thing we’ve had in a mashup dump in a very long time: Sherlock Holmes and The Doctor perform Irving Berlin’s “Anything You Can Do”. [via Neatorama]
- I spoke too soon. This is the silliest thing we’ve had in a mashup dump in a very long time: BBC’s Sherlock redubbed with the audio from Charlie the Unicorn. Be aware this now exists. [via Hur Dur Dur]
- In space, Goonies never say die. [via One Cool Thing A Day]
- Banner picture: Larry Wentzel says, “I imagine after the 11th Doctor was put in the Pandorica, the villains broke out into a little celebratory dance. Apologies to Charles Schulz and the Peanuts characters.”
- Inset picture: Another mashup of Charles Schulz and Doctor Who by Larry Wentzel.
Check out Buzzfeed for a side-by-side version comparing this to the original trailer.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.