Hey, remember Dying Light? It’s the next-gen Mirror’s Edge meets Dead Rising game by the makers of Dead Island. We haven’t seen much of the game in a while, but a hefty chunk of new gameplay footage popped up online today. The footage shows what happens when the sun goes down in the game — hint, the game’s called Dying Light, so it’s nothing good.
Check out nine-minutes of Dying Light footage below…
Well, the game’s certainly looking visually impressive — much better Dead Rising 3.
That said, man I would be horrible at this game. Mirror’s Edge (sort of) worked because its stages were linear — I feel like I would spend 90% of my time in Dying Light completely lost. The other 10% would be devoted to watching zombies eat my face.