Far be it for any of us to pretend to be high and mighty drunks, so when people are caught on camera incoherent and stumbling around a sports venue, I like to think of it more as a celebration of free spirits than a criticism of too many spirits.
- Someone Stole A Huge Truck Full Of Miller High Life From An Orlando Truck Stop
- How Eight Seconds Of Taylor Swift’s Static Became The #1 Song In Canada
- Renée Zellweger Addressed The Internet’s Reaction To Her New Look
- Tina Fey’s Tribute To Jan Hooks Included A ‘Rob F*cking Schneider’ Burn
- The ‘Let’s F*cking Frisbee’ Craigslist Guy Is 100% Real And Did Not Disappoint