justice

A Drunk, Racist Goldman Sachs Employee Got Knocked Out Cold By A Black Man He Dropped N-Word Bombs On

By | 28 Comments

A drunk, racist Goldman Sachs employee got knocked out by a black man he called the n-word on the street New York last night.

the muppets

The Muppets Invade The Goldman Sachs Boardroom

By | 2 Comments

Remember a couple of weeks ago when former Goldman Sachs executive Greg Smith <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2012/03/goldman-sachs-resignation-letter-inspires-brilliant-star-wars-parody/">ran his resignation letter on the op-ed pages of the New York Times</a>.

#STEPHEN COLBERT

Colbert Skewers The Goldman Sachs Op-Ed Resignation Letter Writer Who's Cost The Firm $2-Billion So Far

By

It's been a little over 24 hours since the New York Times published the resignation letter of Goldman Sachs executive Greg Smith and in the process inspired <a href="http://www.uproxx.com/webculture/2012/03/goldman-sachs-resignation-letter-inspires-brilliant-star-wars-parody/">some rather brilliant internet parody</a>.

#Mashups

Goldman-Sachs Inspired Parody, "Why I'm Leaving the Empire, by Darth Vader"

By | 7 Comments

Yesterday, the NY Times published an op-ed written by former Golman-Sachs executive Greg Smith, which was basically his public letter of resignation.

the rich

Goldman Sachs Resignation Letter Inspires Brilliant Star Wars Parody

By

By now you've probably noticed that the rich in America -- the "1%" if you will -- live differently than the rest of us, the lowly 99%.

matt taibbi

Matt Taibbi Vs. The Giant Vampire Squid, Part 856

By

I was pleased to learn this morning that Matt Taibbi is <a href="http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-people-vs-goldman-sachs-20110511?print=true">still out there being a thorn in the side of Goldman Sachs</a> -- America's secret Wall Street overlords <a href="http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/the-great-american-bubble-machine-20100405">Taibbi famously labeled</a> as the "giant vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity.

#Animals

Is Facebook Worth $50 Billion?

By

Goldman Sachs blocks Facebook on their employees' computers, but that hasn't deterred them from investing $450 million in the website.

TV/Movies

“History In The Making…Once Again” – Obama To Appear On Leno

By | 25 Comments

President Obama sure has no qualms being a trailblazer as he is set to make <a href="http://smokingsection.uproxx.com/TSS/2008/11/the-week-that-really-really-was">history</a> once again by appearing on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno this Thursday.


Sign Up



Powered by WordPress.com VIP