Back in 2008, Will Smith <a href="http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2008/12/i-give-this-a-dismissive-hand-cock">said</a> at the premiere of Seven Pounds that "there were a lot of unexplored characters in the Hancock universe that would be ripe for a sequel and confirmed that we’ll definitely see the rumored Hancock 2 in a few years.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son