Whether it’s news stories of butt-chugging Floridians or the finely-curated selections in our burgeoning Florida tag, we pride ourselves on bringing you the most up-to-date happenings in everyone’s favorite state. Earlier this month, a screencap of a news stories with the phrase “Florida Man” in the headline caught on over at Reddit. The photo description read: “Florida Man is a terrible superhero.”
Now this viral photo has taken on its own life as a single-serving Twitter, @_FloridaMan. The account aggregates Florida news stories involving the superhero failures of Florida Man. Here is just a fraction of the failed superhero feats recently attempted by Florida Man:
- Florida Man Busted In Dinosaur-Smuggling Caper [Miami Herald]
- Florida Man Accused Of Using Whizzinator, Flees [Florida Newsday]
- Florida Man On Probation For Sex With A Donkey Named Doodle, Arrested Again [CBS 12]
- Florida Man Attacks Three Women With Sword And Peanut Butter Sandwich [Z94]
- Florida Man Accused Of Riding Horse While Intoxicated [GoErie]
- Florida Man Shoots Himself In Crotch With Flare Gun [The Inquisitr]
- Police Arrest Florida Man For Drunken Joyride On Motorized Scooter At Walmart [The Smoking Gun]
And these are just a small cross-section of the Florida Man headlines from the past week. Since Florida court records are public domain, this leads to a treasure trove of ridiculous crimes to highlight. Or perhaps Florida is just an insane, magical land of dinosaur-smuggling capers and drunken scooter escapades. Whatever the case, I think we all know what needs to be done.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.