Good afternoon you princes of Maine, you kings of New England, you stalkers of Alex Mack. Here are all the mashup and parody videos I didn’t get a chance to cover, thrown in your face like you’re Jodie Foster working for the FBI.
In the offing for today:
- FIRST VIDEO: What if Michonne from The Walking Dead traded in her sword for a lightsaber? Now we know. [via Obvious Winner]
- SECOND VIDEO: “Bacon pancakes, makin’ bacon pancakes.” Marcus Coronel mashed up an earworm from Adventure Time and the chorus of Jay-Z’s “Empire State of Mind” to create the song which replaced “Dressing Up The Cats” in constant rotation in my head. [via The Daily What]
- THIRD VIDEO: Daniel Cox made this 1920s style Star Wars intro if Star Wars had been one of Walt Disney’s early works. Made for CBR’s The Line Is Drawn. [via Disney’s Star Wars]
- FOURTH VIDEO: Here’s the Star Wars version of the TV show “CHiPS”. [via HYST]
- Banner picture: ‘Steamboat Willie’ style Han Solo and Chewbacca by Brendan Tobin. Also made for CBR’s The Line Is Drawn. [via]
- Inset picture via ’80s Tees.