St. Andrew's Net is With Leather's daily link dump. The Net is broadcast in one language to however many dozen homes there are in search of dead hooker jokes and ample leering.
- D.C. Sports Bog delivers photos of Gilbert Arenas' new million dollar pool. Call it a hunch, but I'm sure, there's gonna be an Xbox hooked up to that bar flatscreen.
- SportsbyBrooks reports that there will be porn at the Olympics. That is, regular porn in addition to the more potent and widespread death porn likely to be present in Beijing.
- Big League Stew showcases the new Twins ad campaign based on something Ozzie Guillen said. Somehow it doesn't involve gay slurs.
- Walkoff Walk shares the story of a walkoff strikeout. Novelty or no, we're just happy when the baseball game is over.
- Joe Sports Fan finds a Dodger backer with a shirt fashioned out of rally towels. I'm working on a similar project with Amber Heard's hair.
Send tips and submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to email@example.com.