Best: Danielle’s Fandom Armageddon Tag Match
WELL HELLO THERE, JOSEPH PARK.
This is a real TNA Turning Point in the episode, because there is pretty much no way the show will have anything better than this tag match. It’s not perfect, but…nevermind, 5/8ths of it is. Let me put it another way. It’s a real shame that the YouTube version of the match is cut down, because this is basically ten minutes of a four-on-one handicap match of Mecha Influence vs. Joseph Park, and it is glorious. It is so good that upon watching it after it aired, a friend messaged me to make sure I was alright. And I am not alright. I am so much more than alright. I am the MOST DELIGHTED.
In this match we have:
– Legitimately great wrestling
– Four of the best heels to ever heel their way around a TNA ring
– Joseph Park showing heart and determination
– Joseph Park going top rope
– Said heels remembering that they’re actually total jerks and collapsing under the weight of their own egos and jerkitude
– Joseph Park
Even Tazz likes Joseph Park, and Tazz is an idiot.
Best: Joseph Park, high-flyer
Worst: We lie, we cheat, we steal other people’s pins
That was Joseph Park’s pin, dude. BOO, CHAVO. BOOOOOOO.