"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- Lion in Oil knows anti-piracy is a one-way street in China. How Chris Elliott didn't win the Oscar for portraying "Roger the Snowplowman" I'll never know.
- I'm Writing Sports believes Francisco Liriano will be the best pitcher in MLB this season. And whichever hurlers I fantasy draft will be the worst. I wish I could acquire lovely Jolene instead.
- Fire Joe Morgan reports that there's a war brewing in Cincinnati. Yes, unfortunately divining rods make poor managerial tools. That's why there are no Druid skippers in the Hall of Fame.
- Awful Announcing presents a strip show at the Bulls-Pistons game. Isn't Tayshaun sexy? People often say I look like him except 30 shades paler and a lot less bulky.
- 100% Injury Rate examines a Marlins' reliever off-season activities. "How can you shoot women and children? Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much!"
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.