Hey, it’s you again!
Here are your quick and dirty, editorial-free WWE Money In The Bank 2013 results.
1. The Shield (c) defeated The Usos to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships. Roman Reigns pinned Jimmy Uso after a spear.
2. Damien Sandow won the Smackdown Money In The Bank ladder match. The match also featured Wade Barrett, Dean Ambrose, Cody Rhodes, Jack Swagger, Antonio Cesaro and Fandango. Cody Rhodes had the match won, but Sandow snuck up behind him and tossed him off the ladder before grabbing the briefcase himself.
3. Curtis Axel (c) defeated The Miz to retain the Intercontinental Championship. Axel won with his new finish, which is a neckbreaker into a snapmare driver.
4. AJ Lee (c) defeated Kaitlyn to retain the WWE Divas Championship. Lee won by submission with the Black Widow.
5. Ryback defeated Chris Jericho. Ryback pinned Jericho with a roll-up after dodging a Lionsault.
6. Alberto Del Rio (c) defeated Dolph Ziggler by disqualification to retain the World Heavyweight Championship. AJ Lee came down to ringside during the match, but Ziggler tried to shoo her away. She entered the ring and hit Del Rio with her Divas Championship, drawing a disqualification.
7. John Cena (c) defeated Mark Henry to retain the WWE Championship. Cena countered a World’s Strongest Slam into an STF to win the match by submission.
8. Randy Orton won the Raw Money In The Bank ladder match. The match also featured CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Sheamus, Christian, Rob Van Dam and, eventually, Curtis Axel. During the match, Axel ran in to prevent Daniel Bryan from grabbing the briefcase and tried to attack CM Punk before being laid out. That brought Paul Heyman to ringside, and Heyman turned on Punk by attacking him with a ladder. Orton was able to grab the briefcase and win the match.