Throughout this epic quest to watch <a href="http://withleather.uproxx.com/tag/73-sports-movies-in-73-days" target="_blank">73 Sports Movies in 73 Days</a>, leading up to the first game of the 2013 NFL season, that may or may not have been an excuse for me to lay on the couch for two hours each day for the sake of “important work,” I’ve learned two things that aren’t related to anything even remotely important in life: 1) Watching movies through YouTube’s rental service can sometimes be the biggest pain in the ass, as they often don’t like to load or even let you pay for them.
- Here’s Your Out Of Character Evidence That Stephen Colbert Is Always Funny
- Drake Roamed Los Angeles In Disguise Asking People What They Think Of Him
- Guess What Happened To These Kids Who Took Prom Photos While Crowded Onto A Small Bridge?
- A ‘Tosh.0′ Production Assistant Was Shot And Killed By The L.A. Police
- Amanda Bynes’ Mom Is Blaming All Of Her Daughter’s Problems On Marijuana
- Oh, Florida: Atheist Attacks Roommate With Butter Knife Because He Thought He Was Jesus
- Discovery Doesn’t Think Your Dog Is Watching Enough Television
- A Canadian Dentist Is Planning On Raising His John Lennon Clone As His Son