Listen on the player above, or download as an mp3 here (right-click, save as).
First of all… DON’T FREAK OUT! I opened this week’s show with about a minute of Matt Lieb’s stand up. It’s something I’ve been wanting to experiment with. After that, it’s a regular Frotcast, with Matt Lieb, Bret, and Vince, live in studio.
This week’s topics!
- What do deaf people sound like when they orgasm? (Don’t ask how we got on this subject.)
- The ‘rules’ of comedy and thinkpiece culture. (Jokes don’t have rules! They’re supposed to be anomalies by definition!)
- HBO: Game of Thrones and that BIG TWIST in True Detective.
- The new Snowden movie and Oliver Stone.
- Danny Boyle’s Steve Jobs and Aaron Sorkin in general. (Quoth Bret: “In the first draft of Aaron Sorkin’s scripts, the female characters are all named ‘MY EX-WIFE.'”)
- The Startup Castle gets evicted.
#ENGAGE WITH OUR #BRAND
–Vince on Twitter
–Matt Lieb on Twitter
–Bret on Twitter
EMAIL US at firstname.lastname@example.org, LEAVE US A VOICEMAIL at 415 275 0030. Keep all the questions/comments/complaints flowing. Anything you want, man! It’s all gravy!
Subscribe to the Frotcast on iTunes.
Also, Ben and Laremy’s movie, LIGHT WEIGHT is online now, for the low, low price of $2.99.
And of course, the screaming deer is back. I like to think that a deer gave its life so that we could have such a wonderful sound drop.