[Download this week’s episode here (right-click, “save as.”)]
Listen, I’m not going to insult you by pretending that this isn’t everyone’s favorite part of the week. That’s right, it’s a new Frotcast! We brought all your old pals back this week, including Burnsy for a spirited round of Burnsy’s Corner on the heated topic of “Wigger Day,” which is of course Burnsy’s favorite topic. Then we brought Lindy West back on for Lindy Explains the Plot: The Change-Up edition. We discovered that not only does a baby diarrhea in Jason Bateman’s mouth (LITERALLY), we get to watch Leslie Mann poop as a way to kill our desire for sex with her! Girls pooping! Yuck! And last but not least, we covered my FAVORITE topic, Andy Serkis, who’s apparently such a brilliant actor that companies hire him to pretend to be a chimp to teach them what chimps act like.
- 3:00 – Being impressed with Mila Kunis being able to speak Russian.
- 4:00 – Discussing the finer points of the distinctions between bum, beggar, hobo, and wino
- 10:00 – Eating contests, Man vs. Food, Adam Richman being repulsive
- 13:45 – The new ASPCA is EVEN MORE DEPRESSING than the Sarah McClachlan one. Mindblower. There’s literally a KITTEN WITH A CAST ON ITS PAW along with the caption (catption?) “Never loved and left to die.”
- 19:48 – We get Lindy on the phone. YAY, SHE’S DRUNK!
- 25:00 The Science of Girl Poop on Film, and Personal Experiences With
- 33:20 – Why don’t pussy-obsessed movie characters EVER HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE??
- 40:00 – ANDY SERKIS TEACHES PEOPLE ABOUT CHIMPS THROUGH METHOD ACTING!
- 53:00 – Burnsy’s Corner!
The new ASPCA commercial (sorry I couldn’t find a non-bootleg).