Jones Soda has released limited-edition Dungeons and Dragons themed pop [you heard me] made from pure cane sugar and, presumably, enough caffeine to kill a Tarrasque. It’s available in the following flavors (along with my completely-inaccurate assessment of what each should taste like):
- Sneak Attack — tastes like Coca-cola at first. Then — bam! — frikkin’ Pepsi. Oh, they tricked me again.
- Potion of Healing — tastes like vodka. Ah, vodka, you make the hurt go away.
- Illithid Brain Juice — tastes like an elder god’s, well, not brain juice. This one’s my favorite.
- Dwarven Draught — tastes like a dwarf’s nutsack.
- Eldritch Blast — tastes not so much “uncanny/eldritch” as it does “oh crap, they tricked me into drinking Dwarven Draught again.” Blast!
- Bigby’s Crushing Thirst Destroyer — tastes like Mountain Dew. Does anybody want one?
It’s $11 plus shipping for a 6-pack or $19 plus shipping for a 12-pack, but really, can you put a price on tricking your friends into drinking Dwarven Draught?