This was great, right up until the point the Grammys cut off the performance. Eh, Lindsey Buckingham’s used to it.
Can Queens of the Stone Age and Nine Inch Nails form a supergroup called the Leather Daddies already?
UPDATE: With the original video no longer online (and cut short by the Grammys broadcast anyway), here’s a pretty great clip of the entire performance filmed by an audience member:
Full 2014 Grammys Coverage:
– Trent Reznor Is Pissed That His Grammys Performance Was Cut Short
– Here’s Everything The Internet Thinks Pharrell’s Grammys Hat Looks Like
– Madonna Was Clearly Paying Tribute To ‘Motherboy’ From ‘Arrested Development’ At The Grammys, You Guys
– Taylor Swift Thought She Won Album Of The Year. She Didn’t.
– Metallica’s Grammys Performance Of ‘One’ Could Have Used More Jethro Tull
– Daft Punk’s Grammys Performance With Stevie Wonder And Pharrell Was Worth The Wait
– Here’s The Taylor Swift Dancing To Kendrick Lamar GIF Everyone Needs
– And The Best Performance Of The 2014 Grammys Goes To…Kendrick Lamar
– Katy Perry Introduced The Grammys To Witch Broom Stripper Poles
– Beyoncé Cheated On Jay Z With A Chair During Her Grammys Performance
– Here Are A Bunch Pictures Of Pharell’s Giant Hat At The Grammys
Banner via Getty Image
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.