J.T. O’Sullivan prepares to suck enough to get benched
Here’s what sucked in the NFL yesterday:
- The Giants’ red-zone offense and James Harrison’s long-snapping. [recap]
- Everything about the Bengals. [recap]
- Brett Favre’s holier-than-thou attitude after throwing three interceptions as the Jets had to come back to eke out a win at home against the lowly Chiefs. Eat a dick, Bretty boy. [recap]
- The NFL’s ridiculous rules that kept CBS from showing the end of the Chargers-Saints game live.
- Everything about the 13-9 crapfest between the Bucs and Cowboys.
- The Cardinals’ inability to hold a two-touchdown lead in the second half. [recap]
Bonus suck points for the punter who made a tackle by leaping onto a returner’s back. The ol’ piggyback tackle, favored by younger brothers and grade-schoolers everywhere. Tip of the cap to whomever can tell me who that was. UPDATE: It was Steve Weatherford of the Chiefs. Thanks to “cubs choke bears gag” for solving the mystery.
I want more like this!
Follow us on Facebook and get the latest before everyone else.