16) San Diego Chargers (4-4) – At least they put on a hell of a show this weekend. And 8,000 interceptions or not, Philip Rivers will probably still lead them to a division title.
17) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-4) – This team has the sloppiest, most underachieving offense I’ve seen this season. But I’ve also seen Josh Freeman in a bar smoking Marlboro Reds, so it’s not too shocking.
18) Dallas Cowboys (4-4) – Rob Ryan called himself the best in the game at what he does. I assume that’s not about his job as a defensive coordinator as much as it’s about his ability to make himself look like a complete asshole.
19) Atlanta Falcons (5-3) – So that Julio Jones guy is pretty good, huh?
20) Chicago Bears (5-3) – In the aforementioned poll that tabbed Vick as the most hated man in the NFL, Jay Cutler ranked No. 5. J-Cutty is new and improved, folks. He’s happier, funnier, and his chick says he has a fine ass.
21) Buffalo Bills (5-3) – Ryan Fitzpatrick didn’t look as much like a QB who just received $59 million for playing great as he looked like a QB that just received $59 million.
22) New England Patriots (5-3) – Randy Moss is supposedly still making himself available to the right team and he has had interest from unnamed teams. I’m not saying he’d be a right fit for the Pats again, but they should at least call him to see if he’ll come pick up Chad Ochocinco and take him far away.
23) New York Jets (5-3) – If you ask me now, I’ll probably say that the Jets will win this division. But then I watch this and remember why they won’t.