In what might be the exact opposite of a bunch of basketball fans traveling across the country to get blowjobs from porn stars, here’s a picture of two nice young ladies at the New York Jets training camp who drove seven hours with personalized signs to get a hug from way back back-up quarterback Tim Tebow. Their sign, in case you’re allergic to magic marker, reads: “Tim, you put the STUD in Bible study”. No word on whether or not they got hugs, but I’m pretty sure even Tebow is sick of this by now.
“The STUD in Bible study” is a pretty slick play on words, so if you’re planning to attend Jets camp with religious-themed signage, you’re not longer allowed to use it. Instead, use one of these:
- “Tim, you put the BABE in YOU WILL FIND THE BABE WRAPPED IN SWADDLING CLOTHES.”
- “Tim, you put the THIGHS in GIVE YOUR TITHES AND OFFERING.”
- “Tim, you’re like the Walls Of Jericho … I’m gonna blow on my trumpet and march around you seven times so you’ll come down!”
- “Tim, I paid 30 PIECES OF SILVER to get here!”
- “Tim Tebow: Jesus Christ, you’re hot!” Extra points for using “your” instead of “you’re”.
- “Tim: I only want to say, if there is a way, TAKE THIS VIRGINITY AWAY FROM ME.”
- “Tim, I’ll trade you my birthright for a bowl of your SOUP.” or, “Tim, feel my hairy arms, you’ll KNOW it’s Esau! Now give me my birthright!”
Feel free to share your best semi-sacriligious Tim Tebow F**K ME AT CAMP signs in our comments section below. The best one (within 7 hours) gets a hug from me.