"Saint Andrew's Net" is With Leather's daily link dump, written by assistant editor/Chicago native KD. Expect sports and tits.
- On The Show equates Kevin McClatchy to Robert Mugabe. If Pittsburgh is Zimbabwe, then I guess Andrew Carnegie is Cecil Rhodes. And my father said a history degree was useless.
- The Ladies… have your All-Star Game Bingo cards. How dare they steal the Roman Catholic Church's most sacred ritual!
- Signal to Noise thinks Scott Boras is exceptionally idiotic. Great, another meaningless stat to keep track of, just like "wins" for a pitcher.
- Pyle of List interviews Big Daddy Drew. Why would anyone tease the Chief about his robust complexion? His healthy hue is several shades tanner than my own pallor. (Perhaps this partly explains why a nurse once confused me for a cadaver.)
- Vegas Watch handicaps the AL races. Wouldn't it be cool if there was protocol droid in the White Sox dugout that told Ozzie the long odds of his team winning the pennant? Although, even a robot fluent in 6 million forms of communication couldn't decipher Oz's response.
- Winning the Turnover Battle tracks down the tomboys of sports films. Mmm, I love tomboys that metamorphose into sexy ladies. I like to think your lovely SAN All-Stars, Lucy & Michelle, played sports in high school. Like oil wrestling or pillow fighting. (See more NSFW pics here.)
Send your submissions for Saint Andrew's Net to firstname.lastname@example.org.